Friday 19 April 2013

It Ain't Me Babe

I have absolutely nothing to say. As you may have noticed I haven't written a blog post in a few weeks and seeing as I have no inspiration, here's some songs that I've been listening to and playing on the guitar. 

I Am A Master Hunter - Laura Marling

All Too Well - Taylor Swift

Panic Cord - Gabrielle Aplin

Laura - Bat For Lashes

Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys

Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush

Bel Air - Lana Del Rey

Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole - Martha Wainwright

Last Hope - Paramore

Eet - Regina Spektor

America - Simon & Garfunkel

To A Poet - First Aid Kit

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths

Venus In Furs - The Velvet Underground



I'm sorry this isn't a proper blog post. (No ranting etc). But I haven't had anything to say other than I have exams but instead of revising I'm playing the guitar.

Listen and tell me your favourite songs!

5 comments:

  1. Bel Air is just perfect. Yesterday I actually listened to Die Antwoord after seeing them all over Tumblr and I've basically been eating cereal and watching their music videos all day, perplexed. Yay for crazy new music. Good luck on your exams btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling your revision pain. I love the Velvet Underground, Oh Sweet Nothing is my favourite song of theirs, Venus in Furs is close behind. And if there were a band for turning frowns upside down, it has to be the Beach Boys, they make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Laura, Bel Air and Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now. Other than that basically anything by The Smiths and Morrissey and Lana Del Rey. I also love Youth by Daughter, Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie and Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds. I also like Swim Deep, Parma Violets, New York Dolls, Patti Smith and Johnny Cash.

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've just commented but then I tried to message you but the whole Google Friend Connect/Google+ annoying technological thing got in the way so I thought I'd comment instead. Could you email me at sophie.wilson09a@hotmail.co.uk? It sounds all serious but (I might as well say it here) I've been wanting to ask you for some time, would you like to be pen pals? If you email me I can let you know exactly what I mean. This might seem really strange and that's why I've put it off for so long but please do email me and I'll explain. Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have excellent music taste!

    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Type away!