Thursday 23 May 2013

These things make me happy


The thing about these awards is that if anyone random, who didn't have a blog, saw this they would be like, what's so great about that?! But it's a realisation that people actually read your blog. And that makes me unnecessarily happy.  So thank you, thank you, thank you too metalrizon
This award seems more confusing than the Versatile one...something about questions. I dunno. But here are the rules: 


  • You must share 11 things about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
  • Choose 11 other blogs for the nomination. nominees must have under 200 on Google Friend Connect.
  • Leave 11 questions for your nominees.
  • Lastly, thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.


  • Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Eleven things about myself?! I'm sorry, but I'm a really dull person and you guys know most of the things about me if you've ever read any of my blog posts. Oh well, here is goes.


    1. I watched Wild At Heart today by David Lynch. I really liked it. I like the whole juxtaposition between love and violence. 
    2. I've come to notice that people are using what I say quite a lot and then get all the credit. I don't know if you know what I mean but it has just started to annoy me.
    3. This is connected to the second fact: I get wound up about things easily. I must have a short temper or something, I dunno. But I get really annoyed with people (mainly my 'friends'). 
    4. This is connected to the fourth fact: I always seem to find myself 'looking' to being wound up. This could mean stalking someone on twitter or whatever. Again, I think this has probably got some psychological thing to it.
    5. I lie a lot. It makes things more interesting.
    6. Whenever I'm alone, I don't talk to myself, but I always picture myself in my own film. It's quite good because when I was thinking about my film for film studies, I had a lot of imagination and thought of a really surreal idea. It also gets me 'inspired' and I makes me want to write a screenplay or something.
    7. I give up on things really easily. Not much to say with that, but I do. It's always things that are good for me. For example, exercise, reading, writing. I just give up.
    8. However, I don't give up on food. I find myself going through phases with foods. For example, at the moment, I eat a lot of yogurts.
    9. I love YouTube. I spend most of my spare time watching new videos. Right now I love the Shaytards who do daily vlogs. It's a nice comfort to know they'll be their everyday. (How sad it that?!)
    10. I love watching films. My favourite place is the cinema. If I could watch a film everyday or go to the cinema everyday, I would. Sadly, I'm busy. But now I'm on holiday for a while, I'll probably be watching lots and lots of films...And I can't wait!
    11. I finally ordered Twin Peaks series one today. (NO SPOILERS PLEASE). I love boxsets. I watched every Skins episode, then Girls series one and now I need something else. So I decided on Twin Peaks and I can't wait!
    Wow. That was really hard. Most of them make me sound psychotic. But trust me, (ironic as I said I like to lie) I am pretty normal, these are just things that I notice about myself. Everyone else doesn't notice it. (Believe me, I've asked them).

    Now, time to answer 11 questions!

    1. Give your full name as it appears on your official documents.

    I'm hesitant to answer this question because I'm still embarrassed if people I know find my blog... Ugh. So, I'll just say my first name and middle name: Mabel Clare

       2.    Be honest, can you tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi?

    Is it bad that I actually can? It's because I'm obsessed with coke...I drink it most days. (I know, it's bad).

      3. If you were to cook something for me, what would it be? I want your best meal.

    Haha, I like this question. Sadly, I'm more of a baker. (I once won an award for a cheesecake I made.) But I would make you a mean bowl of pasta and that cheesecake!

      4. Are you currently attached to a significant other?

    I am not and never have been. *Never been kissed*

      5. What is your favorite color combination? Mine is green and purple.

    Okay, now I feel bad that I don't have a favourite colour combination..I like blue and grey? It depends, it's all about the dress ;)

      6. Kill, marry, fuck. Kim Kardashian, Severus Snape and the Michellin Tyre guy?

    Omg hahaha this is so random! Kill: Michellin Tyre guy (he's freaky) ((do we even know for sure it has a gender?!)) Marry: Snape and Fuck: Kim (I've seen her sex tape...)

      7. Have you read ’50 Shades Of Grey’? If yes, did you enjoy it?

    I have not. Apparently it's really badly written so what's the point when you can read The Great Gatsby?

      8. Do you like eating chocolate with nuts and fruits in?

    Nope. Nope. Nope.

      9. In school were you ever part of any plays or productions? If yes, what/who did you play?

    I once played Little Red Riding Hood. Boom. Lead part.

      10. If you had to sacrifice two of your fingers, which would those two be?

    These questions are so random! My two small fingers...

       11. Would you rather travel to somewhere cold or hot for a holiday abroad?

    Okay. This is a hard question because I like covering up my body (still not comfortable in it). But I'm going to have to say hot so I can swim.

    Wow. They were weird and wonderful! 

    People I nominate are: 

    1.http://pheoni-x.blogspot.co.uk/
    2. http://rosieandthewolf.blogspot.co.uk
    3. http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk/
    4. http://surreal-realm.blogspot.co.uk/

    I'm only going to nominate these four because it seems that everyone else has way over 200 followers..(And I'm watching a programme about Anne Boleyn and I want to watch it properly).

    My questions are:


    1. If you were any of Henry VIII's wives, which one would you be?
    2. Do you play any instruments?
    3. How old are you?
    4. Do you have a favourite musical? What's your favourite song from it?
    5. What's your favourite film, the one you always go back to when you feel sad?
    6. If you could be part of any era what would it be?
    7. If you could be in any film what would it be and who would you play?
    8. What's your favourite album since 2010?
    9. Put the first picture you come across here when you refresh your tumblr or blog timeline:
    10. Elephants or giraffes?
    11. Do you believe in luck?
    So, they're really kinda stupid but oh well.
    Thank you again to http://metalrizon.blogspot.co.uk! If I could hug you I would. But I can't. Because this is just a screen. Oh well.

    XX








    4 comments:

    1. I love the answer you gave for the 50 Shades of Grey question. High FIVE!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for the nomination, Mabel! :)
      Heather // surreal-realm.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. haha your blog is so cute! Following.

      photographyintherain.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. I agree with Sandra up there ^^^ The Great Gatsby is perfection in the form of a cheap paperback. I love your question about HenryVIII's wives, i'd be Anne Boleyn, i know she was beheaded, but she was the most interesting, I think... x

      ReplyDelete

    Have a comment? Type away!