Sunday 3 March 2013

daisydaisydaisydaisy

It was my birthday party last night and other than some boy and his girlfriend crying practically the whole night, it was actually pretty fun. There was lots of dancing, eating, drinking and even playing songs on the piano and singing, very badly, along. We also became obsessed with lifting someone with just two fingers...I know that sounds very strange but watch it here and you'll see what I'm on about. 
My friend even made me a mix-tape with some of my favourite songs and Asleep on it twice (Anyone seen Perks Of Being a Wallflower?) Oh yeah, and she called it 'Perks Of Being Fab'. Which was really nice and thoughtful and I'm very happy.
Another friend of mine made me a card which included all my favourite people and things, including: Taylor Swift, The Smiths, Lana Del Rey, Samantha Barks as Eponine, Gloria Steinam, daisies, cakes and pictures of my friends. It made me really emotional for some reason because of the fact I don't go to college with most of my friends and I just really miss them. I'm so glad I have good friends like that.

There really is no point to this blog post except to tell you that. I know you won't really care but I thought I would just say. 
I have found some lovely pictures that I really like (I've been feeling very inspired recently) hope you like them.
xoxo

moon-kitties:

nature~astrology~spiritual
source


source


source

aeroplane19:

XX
source

As you can see I'm in a daisy mood - the best kind of mood.












6 comments:

  1. oh, you NEED to see "sedmikrasky" ("daisies") from 1966 if you haven't already. you can download it from torrents (shhh!) and then search for the subtitles, i'm afraid online version subtitled cannot be found at the moment :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to recommend the daisies film too, it's amazing haha. i watched it on youtube. :-)
    your friends sound so lovely aw. do you play the piano yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh. I will definitely be watching that! Thank you for the recommendation!
    I used to but sadly I gave up when I was very young and I've regretted it ever since. Luckily, however, I can still read music and I can play easy tunes.
    Oh and they are lovely :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link to 'Daises': (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjvZRpJrxo)
    Not seen it yet but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore The Smiths <3 and that picture about beautiful lonely unnoticed people, also, my best friend is called Daisy.
    Gorgeous blog x

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Type away!