Friday 12 July 2013

Holiday moodboard thing





I'm finally on holiday! Well, I have been for a week now but I still have that euphoria feeling. All I've done this week is read, watch tv, sleep, read, watch youtube videos, visit Sheffield (possible University place), watch more tv and laze around. Oh yeah, and I went to an outdoor cinema and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. So really, it hasn't been too bad. And the weather has been great, even if I haven't spent much time in it, I can appreciate it. 

I thought I would do a 'moodboard'. Enjoy...(all of these are taken from Tumblr..of course)

(I wish I knew this guy)





                                         

                      







   

4 comments:

  1. Nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out this post for details: http://unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.ae/2013/07/in-which-i-talk-about-myself-lot.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mabel
    I came across your blog from Rookie. Atleast I think.
    Anyways I totally relate to what you say sometimes.
    I just wanted to tell you about that guy:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/this-teacher-wore-the-same-exact-outfit-in-his-yearbook-phot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great, I'm glad you can relate to what I say because I feel most of the time it's literally bollocks that just spurts out into nothing.
      Yeah I know about him thanks! I read about him in the paper a few weeks back and just thought I would love to meet him. :')
      Thanks!!
      xx

      Delete

Have a comment? Type away!