Tuesday 30 July 2013

Observations from my younger self

When I was younger I used to stare at the clouds as we went on long car journeys. They would always float perfectly adjacent to the road in the horizon. I always thought that if we just kept driving, we'd reach that improbable joining and accompany a cloud. But we never did. The road would get longer and longer, but the joint would stay in the same position it always did - just so far that we could never reach it and we could never float away. 



Taken by me

2 comments:

  1. Both the photo and the writing are lovely, I used to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried a different style of writing because I've been feeling negative about my blog at the moment.
      xxx

      Delete

Have a comment? Type away!