Thursday 4 July 2013

A very fictional sleepover

If you could have any fictional character at a sleepover, who would it be? I've chosen a few and now I just wish it could happen one day...

Angela Chase


I would like to think that me and Angela are the same person. She sometimes says the most profound things and they always stick in your head. She also has quite a crazy life but then it's also really boring at the same time and I like that. I feel like my life can sometimes be like that. And, hey, she's in love with Jared Leto and who doesn't want to stay up all night talking about boys and dancing to the best music?

Hannah Horvath 


She's dramatic, funny, a bit selfish and she doesn't care about getting naked in front of her friends. You can just tell she'd be fun at a sleepover. She'd probably also say things that really boost your self-esteem like "When I look at both of you, a Coldplay song plays in my heart." Oh, and she likes to dance around her room alone at night.

Bridget Jones


She's a loser like me. Whenever I watch Bridget Jones' Diary I can't help but wish I was in her group of friends. That sounds so weird because they're not exactly the greatest friends but they're just really funny. And hellooooo she's practically married to Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) and I have a hugeeee crush on him.

Audrey Horne


I think Audrey may be my biggest girl crush. She has killer eyebrows and a killer personality. I love the way she goes out and does - she doesn't wait around for no man! If she came, I could borrow all her clothes and practically become her. She's also a tiny bit mad which is always fun at a sleepover... 

Eponine


Eponine is me. She is the epitome of unrequited love and if you knew me...I am too. She has so much feeling and desire that I can't help but think she'd be perfect at a sleepover. She could tell us all stories of France during the revolution but also, she won't be bored of talking about the boys we fancy (I like to do that at sleepovers okay?! You can't blame me, I am a Taylor Swift fan). She would also sing for us...imagine that...

Jess Day


She's fun and would think of the best games to play ever. She also likes Taylor Swift and wouldn't mind just singing to her all night. I love her 'dorkiness' (I hate that word) and I would probably also describe myself as a 'dork'. She doesn't care what people think about her and everyone needs a person like that in their life. 

Rose Pamphyle


Rose is charming, funny and French. She'd make us smile all night and this sleepover is all about having fun and keeping happy. She would also be able to show us her fast typing skills...

I feel like I could definitely go on and maybe next time I'll add a few men. I was going to say Atticus Finch but I'm not sure he would enjoy a sleepover as he's 50 and would probably enjoy an early night. Wow. I've gone mad. I'm acting like this would be real but wouldn't it be amazing if it was? 
Anyway, I'm nearly finished with college (ONE MORE DAY) so I'm not actually feeling too bad this week. I hope you enjoyed my rather...weird post. I'm normally writing about the meaning of life and dreams and just a lot of 'enlightening' stuff. However, today I feel like discussing sleepovers.
Who would you have at your sleepover? Feel free to leave it in a comment!

(Obviously I didn't take any of those photos..)

3 comments:

  1. Daria and Jane (from the mtv series). We could make cynical comments about life and eat pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couldn't be any more accurate, I think Audrey Horne would be the ultimate girl to hang around!
    xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad someone agrees with me.
      Btw, you have like the coolest blog! Thank you for following me haha
      xxx

      Delete

Have a comment? Type away!